Goals set for 2013
1. Register Thee Ashke.
2. Figure out the bit/bridle thing. Get him into a rig that he is comfortable with, but still listens.
3. Get him collected, balanced and strong at all three gaits. On cue. On the correct lead. And backing up when requested.
4. Ride a LD fun ride (15 miles) and come home sound.
5. Ride the top of the mesa.
6. Find a way to ride from TMR to Boulder. And then back.
7. Lose another 20 lbs and gain core strength to improve my riding.
8. Go camping with the horse - either with Lisa or with Nicole - or with both.
9. Teach Ashke to neck rein and to do a flying lead change.
10. Network and develop relationships with other riders at the barn to grow our trail riding group.