1. Register Thee Ashke. Still working on this . . . have to get the bills paid off first.
3. Get him collected, balanced and strong at all three gaits. On cue.
4. Ride a LD fun ride (15 miles) and come home sound.
6. Find a way to ride from TMR to Boulder. And then back. Not sure how realistic this is . . . Boulder is 20 miles away. That would be almost a 50 round trip. We shall have to see how our riding plays out this summer.
7. Lose another 20 lbs and gain core strength to improve my riding. I would love to say I was working on this, but I can't seem to find the motivation to diet. : /
8. Go camping with the horse - either with Lisa or with Nicole - or with both.
10. Network and develop relationships with other riders at the barn to grow our trail riding group.